Quando alguém usa o termo requisito ágil, normalmente não está se referindo exatamente a um requisito, mas sim a algum processo relacionado a requisitos ou à engenharia de requisitos como um todo.
Treinamentos ou palestras com o nome requisito ágil usualmente apresentam um conjunto de recomendações e técnicas para elicitar, especificar ou manter requisitos incluindo User Stories, Story Mapping, Critérios de aceite, BDD, Prototipação, Gerenciamento de Backlog e Kanban.
O princípio vigente é direcionado a projetos de desenvolvimento de soluções (geralmente software) utilizando abordagem ágil: “Deve ser possível mudar um requisito durante o projeto de desenvolvimento da solução para maximizar o valor entregue pelo projeto”.
A nova definição proposta é mais abrangente, aplicável tanto a abordagens ágeis quanto cascata e orientada a agilidade de negócio. E não trata de processos, mas sim de um requisito real, a ser incluído em todos os projetos de transformação digital.
O requisito ágil: “Deve ser possível reconfigurar o comportamento do negócio dinamicamente para maximizar valor ao cliente sem necessidade de novo projeto de desenvolvimento.”
Nesta palestra você vai aprender:
- Alavancar a agilidade de negócio com soluções configuráveis dinamicamente;
- Utilizar o requisito ágil para estimular a criatividade de sua equipe;
- Modelar negócios com processos e regras configuráveis.
50 minutos de palestra interativa.
Comentários do público
- “Enjoy Fabricio’s presentation style.”
- “Excellent presentation as usual. “
- “Fun, interesting and easy to understand presentation”
- “Well done! Made a difficult concept easy to understand and thank you for the singing!”
- “Fabricio is an amazing presenter. He presented his material in an engaging way.”
- “This was a great.”
- “Great session. Great graphics. “
- “Thank you”
- “Great energy! And I love his accent.”
- “very engaging (especially for 1st session on Friday!)”
- ” this session that made so much sense of how to separate rules from process!”
- “Fabricio is delightful and when he started singing and then tying back the song to agility, it hit home for me about what agility truly means. He was wonderful using some great analogies to drive home his points. Very well done!”
- “Would love to see presentations from Fabricio in the future.”
- “I really enjoyed the passion and up beat energy he had presenting. You can tell he enjoys what he does. Wish more presenters were like him.”
- “Absolutely fantastic! In addition to presenting great concepts, there was just so much fun and creativity. I wish all presentations could be this much fun!”
- “This was the most interactive session so far! Loved Fabricio’s creativity and energy! Learned a lot also! Great job!”
- “I loved how Fabricio used his love for music to create an open environment and incorporate it into analysis!! GREAT JOB to end the week!!”
- “This was great information about being Agile / having Agility instead of just practicing agile. The examples were helpful and explained the difference. I enjoyed the presentation very much. Thank you for keeping it interactive and entertaining. The engagement was wonderful. “
- “Excellent presentation!!!! My favorite of the conference so far!”
- “Excellent presentation. Great topic and speaker, plus all the bonuses… entertainment (singing), videos, humour, etc. My favourite session so far!!!”
- “Love the interactive session. One of my favorite speakers!”
- “Content presented simply and understandably, so good for beginner level BA. Nice visuals. Presentation style was entertaining and host very charming. “
- “Loved the energy and the presentation! Thank you!”
- “Great information presented in a fun and upbeat manor. Loved it!”
- “Excellent session. Very engaging and personable. Fabricio was also able to challenge my thinking and force me to think critically about a differing perspective.”
- “Great speaker who challenges us to think differently. The singing and music made experience fun.”
- “Very informative and entertaining. Spawned a set of ideas for taking this to the next level in terms of focuses on sensing and adapting in a more proactive manner.”
- “This was a great way to wrap fun around very good and relevant content. Easy to understand and so essential in the requirement world.”